Thursday, March 29, 2012

New kicks on the way

I just ordered my latest pair of perhaps the single best minimalist training shoe on the planet, the 2nd iteration of the Brooks Green Silence. I ran in the first release of this shoe back in 2010, but I was in about 1 full size too small, so my review of it was less than comfortable. Needless to say, I'm totally stoked about getting this shoe in, on and hitting the pavement.

I'll have a review of it as soon as I have a chance to run a few miles in it.

One thing I'll say also; the color scheme has come a long long way from the original Ronald McDonald clown-looking color scheme the shoe debuted in.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the shoes work as well as you hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey~ can't wait to hear if the shoe suits you...the colors are so much better than years ago...but then again.......just because it looks good, doesn't mean it feels good! My husband would actually tell a good joke with that one right now...but we won't go there, ha!

    Are you near Athens? I have relatives there...

    ReplyDelete