Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A little plug for some running podcast hilarity...

This is turning out to be one of my top 3 favorite running podcasts. If you are looking for some podcast goodness that covers running marathons and ultras, this is one you will likely enjoy. Ashland Dave puts the podcast together, and he's got a fairly warped sense of humor, which I really can relate to..

Running at the Center of the Universe
http://ashlanddave.podbean.com/

...and "No", Dave is not sending me any $$$.

(unless he really wants to)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome always looking for good running podcasts that don't put me to sleep :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave puts out an outstanding podcast, Amanda. I think you'll like it. Really covers alot of different topics, race reports, gear, and general running goodness. He was actually crewing for a buddy at the North Face 50 miler when I was there running it also. Did a podcast episode during the race. Check it out...

    ReplyDelete