Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yeah, I'm still here

Well, it's been a couple of weeks since we returned from the beach. If you recall, I fell apart with a fever, fatigue, etc while we were there.

Yuk

When we got back home, I still felt crappy and ended up going to see my doctor.

Fast forward to now and I am pretty well back to normal and my running is back to normal mileage also, but over the 2 weeks I was down, it cost me over 40 miles! As you know, losing miles doesn't sit well with me...

Back on track I am, and just like all of you, I have to accept that sometimes "life" gets in the way of running progress. We just have to 'go with the flow".

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Sorry you lost the miles, but at least your back to normal and can resume normal running routine!

    ReplyDelete