Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2011 Walt Disney World Marathon ... I'm in.


In 2008, my family and I were in Disney as I ran Goofy's Race and Half Challenge at Disney, our family had such an incredible time, I really had to get into the race again for 2011. I am not doing the Goofy again primarilly because of the hassle involved with race day logistics X 2. I'm no longer wondering about WHETHER I can do it, I truly just don't want to fool with the half marathon on Saturday. Instead, I'll concentrate my energy and preparations on having a PR-type of marathon race on Sunday.

I'm looking for about 4 miles later today. Training is over for the marathon on Sunday, but I am looking to just loosen up my legs and the mental fatigue you feel when you drop your mileage this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment